Monday, November 20, 2017

Fly Closer Friday 11/17

Over the past week I have created things such as a facebook, twitter, and attendance sheet, but I am most proud of what I have done with our community partner I have contacted Them and we are now in the working of possible future projects with them. I hope that we are able to serve them and it is going to be a great experience for the team. I appreciate what they have done and I am looking forward to future projects with them as it is a great opportunity to expand our relationship with our community.

For this upcoming year we are working on rituals and traditions that we can carry on long after we are gone.  Some Ideas that I have explored was to have a preseason omaha challenge.  This ritual would take place place before the games started and would build the team up as teams would be competing in different things such as sprints or the car pull. Everyone in the team would compete for a prize that you would carry with you until the next challenge is completed the following year. This would be a great tradition to do with the team as we would have time for conditioning and team building at the same time.

For the upcoming week I will be focused creating rituals and traditions and also continuing my work with or community partner.  I will stay in contact with my coach to possibly work out future things such as the omaha challenge.  I will also continue to improve relations with our community partner and work out a community service project with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment