Friday, May 18, 2018

Quarter 4 SOC Reflection

   Care is a big part of any organization or sport as it keeps people together and Builds your team up to be more successfull.  I want to continue this care for our team through next year.  One of the things that  I want people to experience with the baseball team is brother hood and family.  I want everyone to be welcome to our team.  As an organization we would also want to make people feel involved by including them in everything that we do such as going out to eat after games or teaching them the game during practice.  For next year I would like to complete two community service projects.  We have learned from others that it takes commitment from people to do these things.  Although it is hard to get people to commit to things like this it is essential as we would connect more with our community and build our relationships with our team and our community.  Next year I would like to see both of these things expand and come to life.  Our goal is to complete the community service prject and continue building our team relationships.  Doing these things will make our team more successful and life and the game of baseball.

    As a baseball team connecting with each other is an important part of staying updated and being involved witht he team.  Over this past year we have utilized such as Re-mind to stay updated on what is going on throughout the program such as what time practices and games are or to celebrate people on the team.  One thing that I would like to implement in our organization would be to utilize accounts such as Facebook and Blogger.  If we were to use these more effectivley we would connect with our community without much effort.  It would show people evidence of how our program is developing and expanding to become a successfull program.  Things that we would update people on through these social media accounts would be things such as celbrating others for their acheivments or updating people on how we are connecting with our community and our progress as a team.  Questions that I need to be asking that I need to be asking are how others have done things.  This would apply to the coomunity service project because I could use others advice to have a better show of people or to make it more successful.

    The SOC has been a great oppurtunity to offer times to create new things throughout my organization and the SOC. One of the things that I am most proud of is having the oppurtunity to help and create the legacy day with the SOC.  Legacy day was important to the new members coming into SOC as it showed them what SOC is.  I helped in creating games which brought us all together and made us work as a team.  Although that was a great success there is still things that I can improve on.  One of these things that I can improve on is Creating a service oppurtunity for my organization.  This is important because it allows to connect with our community in ways that most members wouldn't .  We can complete this goal by staying on top of people in the organization so that they know it is important and everyone should attend.  I will also need to make sure that I stay in constant contact with our community partner to make sure that every thing goes as planned and they are ready for us to be there.  Lastly I will ask advice from others on how they have completed their service project and how I could apply their methods to mine.  Completing this will help grow our organization and better our program.

No comments:

Post a Comment