Friday, October 12, 2018

Quarter 1 Reflection

In the first quater of SOC I did many things for baseball and for the Soc.  One thing that I accompliushed for the SOC was preparing for the celbration of the pride bowl.  One celebration that helped with was the way we would present the trophy we won form the game.  Although we ran into a few bumps in the road with the glass case we decided to just preesent it as it is.  One thing that I worked on for baseball was the omaha challenge.  This was a project that I wasn't able to finsih last year before school ended, but this year I was able to finish and show it to coach with the hopes of having it happen.

Goals that I have for the future for baseball would be to host some fundraising events and have a communtiy service project.  Doing these things will help us connect with our community.  This will be important for us as we have never had a community service project before.  I would also like to organize some fundraising events alongside our coach.  This will be important becasue we will be able to raise the money we will need for the year.  I also have some goals for SOC.  I would like to play more of a roal into the organization of the ignites.  I would like to help with the ideas of how they look so they can attract more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment